Monday, February 9, 2009

yo quiero ir al barcelona

i had a spanish test today
and if anyone out there knows how to speak this language,
they'll be able to tell how i did
based on the title.
(i'm not sure if it makes ANY sense)

anyway, when spoken properly,
spanish is such a beautiful language.
this got me thinking of woody allen's
most recent film
vicky cristina barcelona
(which is absolutely mesmerizing).

penelope cruz is the definition of stunning,
i am quite convinced i have never anything
as captivating as when she is on-screen.

3 comments:

Y.K. said...

I always used to hate on Woody Allen cause he boned his own daughter and what have you. I had seen bits of Annie Hall when I was younger and really shrugged it off. I watched it again over the holidays and it blew my mind. It's the most realistic (yet with very stylized dialog) portrayal of a relationship I have ever seen. What's the second movie of his I should watch according to you?

hayley b. said...

Manhattan.
The way he films New York
is unreal, plus Diane Keaton is my love...
followed by Vicky Cristina Barcelona

hayley b. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6QKpNK9Cc