Sunday, October 4, 2009

jeggings?

i was in toronto this past weekend visiting my sister (photos to come)
and on my way to the bus station to come home,
i made a stop in at h&m.

as always, i found some wonderfully cheap items...
but being that i am attempting to budget myself this semester,
i landed in line with only two items: a pair of light denim leggings with ankle zippers
and a thick, knit winter headband.

i was two spots away from the cash...when i thought of my dad
and how disappointed he would be with my spending habits on frivolous, unnecessary
items (he doesn't necessarily view fashion as a living staple).

so i ducked out of line and surrendered my goods and booked it out of the store
before i could talk myself back into it.

but, alas! ALL I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IS THOSE JEGGINGS!
(jean + leggings = jeggings?)

i'm dying inside. all i want to do is go back and get them, so much so,
that i'm trying to devise a way that i can get to h&m during my one hour stop over
next weekend on my way home for thanksgiving.

uggghhhh.
i'm hopeless.

2 comments:

Anna Cortez said...

Go get those jeggings! I hesitated before I had ever worn a pair but once I did that was it. They are so comfortable and work with all my tops.

hayley b. said...

ugghhh!

so jealous!