Sunday, December 21, 2008

dear santa

since hayley made one i thought i would add my christmas list:


live 8 dvd. i got the live aid dvd a few years ago, and this would just complete my collection. its also filled with amazing music and all proceeds go to the organization.



season four of lost anyone who claims to be my friend would know that i am OBSESSED with lost. since day one. all through high school phil and alexis and sometimes others would come to my house once a week to watch it. no talking allowed.

a pair of TOMS shoes for every pair purchased, TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a child in need in places like argentina and south africa. amazing, yes? and they're also super cute!


a pablo neruda anthology.


and my final wish is that the OC transpo bus strike will end so i can return to having a life instead of sitting around watching season one of one tree hill and making (and then eating) nanaimo bars.


p.s. h brooks (and various other friends who decided to abandon me and go to university elsewhere) is in town and it is very exciting. and also: i have a kitten, pictures will come soon. her name is gatsby and she loves me so much. almost as much as i love her.

p.p.s i was in the citizen, this is not me bragging i promise. its just hilarious because i look like a nordic ski instructor in the picture. it was in thursdays paper but thats it for hints. i dont want to make it that easy to find.

p.p.p.s i am such a ghost on this blog, that will end soon!

No comments: