Sunday, March 8, 2009

ms decade III

i'm sorry i've been lackadaisical with my posting
but i was away all weekend
in parry sound (pictures to come)
having a great outdoor adventure with my housemates and some friends.

i realized that i hadn't updated on my birthday
last weekend. it was great.
i was lucky enough to celebrate three times!

first:
in ottawa, with my hometown friends
and my parents.




































second: the night of (tuesday, the 24th) with my roommates.
they made me a wonderful potluck dinner with all my favorites
(spinach dip, cranberry almond salad, perogies and cucumber sandwiches!)
i had a midterm the next day and so couldn't celebrate in the usual fashion.















(my beautiful housemates)



thus...

third: emma came up to visit and i celebrated with all the guelph crew.





























they were all fantastic
(and no one made me stress out TOO much about entering my third decade!)

2 comments:

Jenny Morris said...

Do you have any full length pics of your birthday dress? It is beautiful!!!!

hayley b. said...

thanks lady!

so far just the one of me and all my roommates!