Tuesday, March 3, 2009

&again.

yesterday was absolutely freezing.
i'm getting ridiculously tired of my scarf and mittens.
my tights-clad legs (it seems the cold is affecting my english language skills)
are going to snap off!

and so... just as any north american who has successfully acclimatized themselves to the cold -
i put on a hat.



today was much better.
i feel as though temperature is slowly (VERY slowly) taking a hint
because tomorrow is supposed to +5!!

to beat the winter blahs, we decided to take a trip to ye olde value village
and i got some great finds (including two pairs of men's trousers! hurrah!)
and this plaid shapeless concoction that allows me to chow down on mini eggs
(as i have been all day).

i also desperately need a new pair of plimsols (these are my roommates!)


1 comment:

Jenny Morris said...

OMG WHY ARENT YOU UPDATING? I GOING CRAZY.