Friday, January 15, 2010

hola hola holaaa

i'm sorry i've been so mia!

update on the holidays: they were great. lots of family, friends... too much wine...
(is that possible?) YES!
























(my sisters and i: gillian - left, emma -right)


some of my favorite gifts this year?
- a tight black norwegian wood skirt with a short lace overlay (VERY lisa turtle)























(photo from victoireboutique.com)

- a black flutter sleeve top from club monaco with an open back
(i don't usually wear cmonaco, but my mom got it for
me and it's really lovely! much more graceful than anything i usually wear)

- miss dior cherie eau de parfum (i was debating between this and burberry
the beat - but i figure the beat will be cheaper at dutyfree!)

- FINALLY, my sister, as a joint xmas/bday present... IS TAKING ME TO COPENHAGEN, DENMARK!

i'm very excited.

as some of you may or may not know, i'm going to norway for exchange in (eep!) seven days!..
and so, at the urging of my friends alexandra and kohen (thanks guys!)
this haphazard 'blog' will be integrating some aspects of travel blogging.
i probably won't be talking to you before then, so wish me luck!

x.

No comments: