Tuesday, May 27, 2008

schwartzman ftw

Okay so this is only my second post, which is sad when I compare myself to the ever industrious h brooks. But I've been babysitting my bosses kids everyday and working on top of that so there wasn't much time for blogging. But alright I've decided to set some time aside to inform the world that I am hopelessly in love with Jason Schwartzman.


I know there are some people out there who dont think he is rediculously attractive and I find this hard to accept. I mean look at him!! Whats not to love?? Not only was he one of the founding members of Phantom Planet (one of my all time favourite bands) but he's also a phenomenal actor (and the lead role in Rushmore, which you may have already guessed is my favourite movie).

Francis Ford Coppola is his uncle. Sofia Coppola is his cousin. Unfortunately Nicolas Cage is his cousin too, but I'll ignore that for now. His brother, Robert Schwartzman is also the lead singer of another one of my favourite bands, Rooney. His family is bursting at the seams with talent.

But back to the reason for this post: Jason Schwartzman isn't just that creepy guy from slackers. He is Max Fischer, Albert Markovski, Louis XVI, and many more.

Plus, as I've already mentioned, he is my future husband, regardless of the fact that he's dating designer Brady Cunningham.

ps: check out his solo project 'coconut records'.

-emma

2 comments:

Joy said...

And he is Jack Whitman, too!

Heh Im a big Wes Anderson's fan and Im also inlove with Jason, he is awesome and soooo cuteeee

Alexis said...

eeewwww nicholas cage